Wednesday 8 April 2015

BEING A NEW MUM

After having my daughter two years two months ago, things have really changed in my life. Some have been fun, others exciting, others adventurous and some hmm. It better I leave it there. I had my daughter when I was 27 years, naive, didn't know anything about being a mummy. Then when the reality donned on me I began to learn quickly and fast, thanks to social media and the internet things came in handy and a very supportive family. 
After my daughter was two months old, I left my parents’ house to my place to begin the journey with just my husband and the baby. It was super pleasant site to watch, from there to now I have been able to endure for two years and two months now and will like to share with you the experience as we prepare to add an addition to the family. I will update you on my progress from time to time as I just started blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment